Please read below for our booking terms and conditions.
1. Completion of a booking form does not constitute a binding contract until payment is received and the booking is confirmed by Adventure Events Limited trading as gokarting.co.uk ("gokarting.co.uk").
2. Confirmation of the booking by gokarting.co.uk shall create a binding contract between the person named on the booking form ("the Organiser") and the circuit named on the booking form ("the Circuit").
3. All bookings must be paid in full prior to the event.
4. All payments are non-refundable.
5. Where full payment is not received 14 days prior to the event gokarting.co.uk reserves the right to cancel the booking. Any deposit paid will be non-refundable.
6. The Organiser is liable for the full race fees for the use of the circuit for number of drivers booked, even if fewer drivers attend.
7. If the booking is cancelled by the Organiser less than 30 days prior to the event, the full race fees are payable.
8. Race fees will not be refunded to any driver because that driver fails to attend or is withdrawn from the racing for any reason.
9. Drivers must not consume alcohol for at least 12 hours before the event.
10. The Circuit’s management reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to bar drivers from the track for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. Any person considered by the Circuit’s management to be under the influence of alcohol or medication will not be allowed to race.
11. If you are unsure about any driver’s suitability due to weight or height please contact us for clarification in good time before the event.
LATE ARRIVAL AND 'NO SHOWS'
12. Bookings and tickets are transferable at the discretion of the Circuit's management but non-refundable. Tickets cannot be refunded, re-booked or re-used for drivers who fail to attend.
13. For insurance reasons, drivers arriving after the safety briefing has commenced are not allowed to race and will not receive any refund.
14. Where an event is delayed due to late arrivals, the Circuit’s management may in their sole discretion and on request of all of the Organisers delay the safety briefing. In such case, the event will be shortened to make up for the time lost.
FORCE MAJEURE AND LIMITATION
15. Where the event is prevented, frustrated or delayed due to force majeure (including but not limited to riot, strikes, natural catastrophe, power failure, fire or accident to plant or machinery) or any other cause beyond its control, the Circuit’s liability shall be limited to refunding or (at the Circuit's option) re-scheduling the event at a future date convenient to all parties.
16. Neither the Circuit nor gokarting.co.uk shall be under any liability whatsoever for direct losses, loss of profits, indirect losses or consequential losses of any type and each party's maximum liability shall in all cases be limited to the total amount of money received or receivable for the event.
17. Notwithstanding the generality of the above, please note that all karting events are live events and may start late or overrun due to unforeseen delays. Any quoted "Start Time" or “End Time” is a pre-event estimate, for guidance only.
If you would like more go karting information please get in touch. You can do so by filling in the enquiry form on this page, by calling us on 020 7476 1234 or by emailing us at email@example.com